Sunday, June 3, 2018

Before You Buy "Its A Miracle~Nature's Oils" (Read This!)

Product Review

It's A Miracle-Nature's Oils

 (Conditioning Hair Growth Formula)

Here's how I used the product at wash time...

After I rinsed the conditioner out, my hair felt somewhat "softer" and "spongy" in a sense.  It was nice to the touch, and after the first touch, I really wanted to touch my hair again.  My eyebrows lifted, and I got a little smile on my face. I was impressed!! I said to myself... "O~Kaaaay! I 'feeeel' you, IT'S A MIRACLE-NATURE'S OIL!" I SEE YOU TOO! ...while looking in the mirror, I noticed my hair had a little "shine" to it.  I thought it was the oils glistening off of my strands.  It was really nice however.  My hair felt really "CLEAN" too. almost like a "squeaky" clean when I stroked my hands across the strands in a motion like I'm pulling it back into a ponytail. Best of all, it DIDN'T leave my hair "oily" feeling.                                                                                                                                                                       

On a scale of 1-10, i'd go with a TEN!

Here's another look at my growth results after only "13" days! Using the It's A Miracle Nature's Oils leave in conditioning, oil spray.  I used NO "hair grease" during this installation of this protective style. I simply sprayed my hair with the It's A Miracle Three times a week, and I also sprayed it in my hair to detangle/comb out, before braiding it. That's it! Check out the video below to see these amazing results! You definitely have to see this to believe it! 

3 comments:

  1. Want to have that long, shiny hair you see in shampoo commercials? Usecoconut oil for skin regularly and you’ll love the results you’re bound to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have beencastor oil for hair growth for long term which is very good to treat for acne.groundnut oil benefits is high in unsaturated fats, especially monounsaturated fat, like the one found in olive oil.gramiyum oil is also great for the digestive system, keeping your bowels in check and helping you prevent digestion-related issues like irritable bowel syndrome or IBS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a vegetable oil that is naturally trans fat-free, cholesterol free, and low in saturated fats.cold pressed groundnut oil is high in unsaturated fats, especially monounsaturatedfat, like the one found in olive oil.

    Gundu Vellam also known as Organic, black jaggery made via ancient techniques by crushing sugar cane and boiling the juice to more than 200 degree celsius in large, shallow, round bottom vessels.

    When benefits of copper water bottles is stored in a copper vessel the copper gently leeches into the water and lends it all its positive properties.

    ReplyDelete