Saturday, September 17, 2011

" 7-inches! " how did I Grow my Hair FAST in 18-months using ( Its A Miracle-Nature s Oil ) Conditioning Growth Spray

It's A Miracle 16oz. Spray Bottle"Before"  It's A Miracle"It's A Miracle & Me Before Relaxer!""It's A Miracle & Me!"AfterRelaxerLength2 C4urSelflengthpicSureFireJamie "Six months" after the Relaxer!Jamie After the Relaxer!jersey dress-2008 Jamie After the Relaxer!
Check out my latest stream above, from BIG CHOP to finally relaxing my hair! Amazing journey!
Click below to purchase NOW online or send an email inquiry to ItsAMiracleNaturesOil@gmail.com !!!<-- i="">Click to email me right now!
😀 )

Here's another time I used the "Its A Miracle-Nature's Oils" during and install of a Protective style".  It was a simple style, just some cornrows, braided to the back. I used the spray an average of three times a week for just under two weeks. I also washed and conditioned prior, using the It's A Miracle, and sprayed my hair with the product as a "de-tangler" to help make it easier to comb through while styling.
Before finding this product, I would use some type of "hair grease" and maybe add water to my hair to help soften it, enough to comb through it and not break off too much hair in the process.  Now, the It's A Miracle makes my hair really soft and allows the comb to flow through my strands more smoothly.  It's a HUGE difference, and I noticed also, that my hair didn't break off as much, and you don't hear that "staticky" sound that's common with kinky hair.  I could even comb my hair into a ponytail, using ONLY the It's A Miracle! That was also a shocker for me, because normally, I would have to use hair grease, water, AND hair gel, to get my kinky hair to lay down. But now it's Wet hair, It's A Miracle, and a silk head scarf!

Check out my "two-week check-up" video below now...

Now Featuring:

  “Doctor Daurham’s ” Extreme Growth Formula
Stops breakage, & promotes Healthy hair growth!! 

You can now purchase a single unit, (One 8oz. Bottle) 
or and entire CASE! (12~8oz. Bottles) 
Price ranges from $15 - $180 + shipping... 
Become an Independent Distributor, and save $$$ on Cases!  



You can now follow us on Twitter at: https://www.twitter.com/MiracleOilSpray
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ItsAMiracleNaturesOil

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys & dolls! If you've purchased from me before, feel free to leave a comment on your experience here!

    ReplyDelete